I graduated in Physiotherapy in 2000 at the European University of Madrid but I continue studying every day. The complexity of the human body is a great motivation to continue studying therefore since I graduated I have completed an important amount of courses and postgrades in Spain and England.
My experience is divided between these two countries. I started my carrer in a rehab clinic and a gym while I treated patients that suffered from postmastectomy limphoedema at another private clinic using Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
Then I joined a 5 stars cruiship in the Caribean to learn English. Although I worked there as a Physiotherapist, the position was focus on massage so I am versed in all kinds of it.
On my return to Spain I worked for the Asociation of Fibromialgia and Chronic Fatigue and as an Anatomy, Physiology and Manual Lymphatic Drainage teacher. On top of this I was a lymphoedems lecturer for the Spanish Asociation Againt Cancer.
As my husband is British, I moved to London and worked for the NHS where I inmersed on neurological physiotherapy. Then I moved to a private clinic in the City and stayed there for 5 years. Here I learned most of what I know about spine and sports physio.
Tired of such a busy city, I jumped to the oportunity to manage the Physiotherapy Department in a very small British island in the South Atlantic. Over there I learned a great deal as I treated patients from all ages and issues.
Now my family and me have moved back to Spain and stablishe in this area that fascinated me since childhood.
- Postgraduated studies in Global Postural Reeducation, Myofascial Induction, Regenerative Therapy (based on PsicoNeuroInmunology, PNI) and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
- Courses en Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Pediatrics.
- Courses in Maitland, Mulligan, Pilates, Kinesiotaping, Hydrotherapy.
- Courses to specialise in shoulder, knee, hand, hip, spine, muscletendinous injuries, nervous system.
- Courses in specifis sports.